Customer Service Representative (CSR)Winston-Salem Journal
The Winston Salem Journal is owned by Berkshire Hathaway Inc., a Fortune 500 company with large holdings in media. We combine the traditional power of print exposure with the expanding power of multiple digital channels and products, giving us tremendous competitive reach. We offer sales professionals a structured and supportive team environment and products to sell brought to market by an established business with a trusted brand and strong digital savvy.
We expect and reward results. We provide ongoing training opportunities and opportunity for advancement.
This opportunity features: A positive, team oriented and fun work environment, on the job training, coaching, and bonus potential!!!!!!! Customer Service Representative (CSR) with BH Media must be friendly, detail-oriented, and passionate about helping customers. A CSR assists all customers, subscribers and non-subscribers by answering questions, issues, selling the paper, preventing stops, answering billing related questions and providing online support. This position interacts with, all personnel on multiple levels, members of the sales department and other departments as required or necessary.
What you will be doing:
- Answering phones with polite, courteous and professional manner
- Address everything from billing to delivery to ad sales (print and digital)
- Ask probing questions to identify customer issue or concern
- Knowing when to escalate an issue or concern to appropriate management
- Provide support for current print and digital subscribers and W-S Journal advertising customers
- Handle all calls with customers so that the customer is 100% satisfied when the call ends
- Ability to multi-task with accuracy
- Ability to sit for extended period of time
- Maintain customer satisfaction ratings outlined in company policy
- Meet or exceed minimum performance standards outline in company policy
Ideal candidate will have:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Superior phone etiquette skills
- Ability to speak clearly
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in Outlook ,Microsoft Word and Excel
- At least 1 year experience in customer service preferred
The Customer Service Representative (CSR) position offers competitive pay/commission plan and comprehensive benefits, including health benefits (medical, dental, vision, flexible spending accounts), 401-K, and paid vacation.
Interested candidates may apply online or call Lori Adkins at 336-727-7471.